Friday, October 17, 2008

Brand New Old Me

Yooo ... it's been a while since the last post . Lazy to post , not motivated or maybe just had nothing to blog about.

Well well well , this few months had actually been quite " productive " in all way. Work , social , health and of course trips ... muahaha ! This month alone , I've travelled to Vietnam @ Saigon for some 5 days trip (oct 1 - 5 ) ; with my family. Though it was not a superb vacation destination but still enjoyed the break. I'll upload some Viet pics when I get home as they're all in my PC at home. Oh yah .... got myself a brand new IMac too. Still getting used to the system and thus having difficulty using some functions like opening a sharing folder . Damn .

Next. Kota Kinabalu trip to climb Mt. Kinabalu ( Oct 10 - 13). The Dusun (aborigines) tour guide told us some stories , some dodgy stories bout that mountain as we arrived. Hikers getting lost in it and found dead days later , not calling out loud each others name and so on. Mt. Kinabalu used to be known as Akinabalu which in Dusun language means Mountain of Spirit !!! So we were adviced to show respect to the spirit ... don't this and don't that .


That's already at the summit . I guess this Kinabalu trip truly deserves a post for itself which I would hopefully do real soon. Until my next post .... ta !

p/s: I've met someone recently . Nice ;)

No comments: