Thursday, July 10, 2008

updates updates !!!

My life now is all about work , work and more work . Basically , working my arse out with a whopping 28 days per month and no dates :( .... yea no joke !!!

I realised that I'm always tired and stressful and leading a dull life.
Pre-programmed to:

wake -- work -- eat -- back -- sleep -- wake -- work -- and so on .........

This must not carry on . I gotta do something to spice up my life a abit , thus I ended up spending $3100 bucks buying myself a DSLR camera set ; a CANON 450D and I'm in love :P



I'm a "dummy" to photography, not knowing some of the very basic terms such as aperture, shutter speed and ISO. Google-ed a little, surf on it, do some experimenting snaps and hey .... I'm kinda talented ..... LOL !



waterfall @ Bukit Putih , Cheras


I'm also enrolled into a trip to KK in Sabah for an expedition to conquer Mt.Kinabalu (the highest peak in S.E.Asia) with 10 other friends of mine. Hendrik is the team leader :P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You spend RM 3K + to spice up your life ?? Nice try!! Well then i'll sit back and see how's your photoblog goes...